• Professional title slide
• Presentation looks appealing, cohesive, and
• References page included at the end for any
2. Explanation of Exercise/Activity
• General explanation of exercise/activity
• Explanation of the purpose of the
exercise/activity (whether related to sport or
activities of daily living)
• Explanation of personal experience with
3. Planes/Axes of Motion
• Breaks down exercise/activity into different phases (stages)
• Discusses which body segments are moving through which planes of motion in each phase
• Discusses which body segments are moving through which axes of motion in each phase
4. Skeletal System
• Discusses all the most relevant skeletal structures involved
• Discusses all the most relevant joints involved
• Discusses any relevant ligaments providing stability for this exercise/activity to occur
5. Muscular System
• Discusses all the relevant agonist muscles involved
• Discusses all the relevant antagonists and stabilizers involved
• Attempts to organize the aforementioned criteria based on the different phases
6. Nervous System
• Discusses all the relevant nervous structures involved
• Ties in this category into the muscular system category
7. Explanation of Good Mechanics/Technique
• Explains what qualifies as “good technique” and provides rationale why
• Provides evidence of “good technique” (i.e., in-class demonstration, pictures, short video, etc.)
• Gives examples of verbal cues that can be given when instructing exercise/activity
8. Explanation of Poor Mechanics/Technique
• Explains what qualifies as “poor technique” and provides rationale why
• Provides evidence of “poor technique” (i.e., in-class demonstration, pictures, short video, etc.)
• Provides tips on how to avoid “poor technique”
9. Explanation of Associated
• Explains how “poor technique” can lead to 3 different types of injuries/illnesses
o Injury/Illness #1 o Injury/Illness #2 o Injury/Illness #3
• Summarizes explanation/purpose of exercise/activity
• Summarizes tips on good/poor technique
• States the most interesting thing learned
about this exercise/activity in the completion of this project
HINT: It is highly recommended to have at least 1 slide dedicated to each category (presentation should be min. 10 slides)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25