1) what is FASB Codification 740-10-25-6? ( predecessor standard SFAS 109). How the temporary differences between tax and book income are reported. Discuss with suitable examples. You will find a document in the Files section with the FASB logins.
2) what is deferred tax liability and what is deferred tax asset. Provide examples and hypothetical numbers to support your answer. As a clue the Straight line depreciation charged in the books is $3,000 and the MACRS depreciation charged for tax purpose is $,4000. The excess depreciation of $1,000 charged for tax purpose results in a deferred tax liability. If the future year's tax rate is 30% the deferred tax liability is $1,000*.3=$300 Do you have any other examples?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25