BBA 4851, Production Management 1
Course Learning Outcomes for Unit V Upon completion of this unit, students should be able to:
5. Determine how process strategy is applied to products/services. 5.1 Explain the effects of technological improvements on a major industry. 5.2 Explore how process strategy has evolved in a major industry. 5.3 Predict the evolution of process strategy based on current trends.
Course/Unit Learning Outcomes
Lessons 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 Introduction to DMAIC video Dairy Processing Plant Part II, 1995 video Article Review
Lessons 2, 3, 4, and 5 “Process Plant Layout – Becoming a Lost Art?” article From to Chart video Inside Ford’s Moving Assembly Line video Article Review
Lessons 2, 3, 4, and 5 Toyota Kaizen Clip video Store Layout video “Fuze Redefines ‘The Headquarters’ with its New Boston Hub” article Article Review
Lessons 1 and 2 [2.e] Product Process Matrix video “Product-Process Matrix” article Article Review
Reading Assignment All of the required reading assignments can be found within the interactive lessons. Be sure to open the required reading and video links in the lessons as you may be tested on your knowledge and understanding of that material as well as the information in the unit lessons.
Unit Lesson Please be sure to maximize your Internet browser so that you can view each individual lesson on a full screen, ensuring that all content is made visible.
Click here to access Unit V – Lesson 1.
UNIT V STUDY GUIDE
BBA 4851, Production Management 2
UNIT x STUDY GUIDE
Click here to access the presentation transcript. Click here to access the [2.e] Product Process Matrix video transcript.
Click here to access Unit V – Lesson 2.
Click here to access the presentation transcript. Click here to access the Toyota Kaizen Clip video transcript. Click here to access the Introduction to DMAIC video transcript.
Click here to access Unit V – Lesson 3.
Click here to access the presentation transcript. Click here to access the From to Chart video transcript.
Click here to access Unit V – Lesson 4.
Click here to access the presentation transcript. Click here to access the Store Layout video transcript.
Click here to access Unit V – Lesson 5.
Click here to access the presentation transcript. Click here to access the Inside Ford’s Moving Assembly Line video transcript. There is no transcript for the Dairy Processing Plant Part II, 1995 video, as there are no words, only sounds of equipment.
BBA 4851, Production Management 3
UNIT x STUDY GUIDE
Learning Activities (Nongraded) Nongraded Learning Activities are provided to aid students in their course of study. You do not have to submit them. If you have questions, contact your instructor for further guidance and information. Check For Understanding activities can be found within Lessons 1 and 5.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25