Student Instructions for Standardized Simulation NR 304 Annie Laduke
Annie Laduke is a 32-year-old Native American female with no significant health history. This morning, she presented to her provider’s office with complaints of pain, increased redness, and warmth of the right lower leg in the calf area. She was directly admitted to the inpatient medical unit by her provider.
Health histories and physical assessments: a-Peripheral vascular system SIMCARE CENTER™ activities: b-Focused assessment
Please keep in mind you will also be required to recognize a variety of signs and symptoms linked to abnormalities in these skills.
1. Based on what you’ve learned about the nursing process, describe one applicable nursing diagnosis, treatments, and nursing considerations for this diagnosis.
2. What are some non-pharmacological measures that can be used for pain relief in care for this patient?
3. Describe the components of a peripheral vascular nursing assessment.
PLEASE USE APA FORMAT AND INLUDE REFERENCES LESS THAN 5 YEARS OLD
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25