I need help with the following. Attached the pdf for the textbook reference. Also noted the few pointers professor gave us.
This assignment requires that you create a free SurveyMonkey® or QuestionPro online questionnaire account.
In this assignment you will create an online questionnaire. Prepare as follows:
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Points to consider:
A few points to consider when putting together the survey –
1. The customer wants respondents who are under 18 years of age. So, how should you design a survey that appeals to minors? Many minors are accustomed to multiple choice or yes/no questions. Plus, unless it is something they are very interested in, minors tend to have a very short attention span. So, the questions and choices need to be short and specific.
2. Most likely, you will not have a test group that consists only of minors. So, in your instructions to your test group, make them aware that you are asking for their input in the design of the survey. In other words, you want the testers to "pretend" they are minors and give you input on the format of the questions. Were the questions and answers easy to understand? Did the choices include all possible outcomes?
3. Include a few questions related to validation. For example, ask a question about age group (such as 6-9, 10-13, 14-18) AND a question about what school they are attending (elementary, middle, high). If a respondent states an age group of "6-9" and "high school," then the information you receive from that respondent might be questionable.
4. Keep in mind that the target audience is minors. Survey developers must be very careful in framing questions. Avoid questions that are too personal or makes the respondent feel awkward.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25