Assignment Case: The Banana Tree Travel Agency
IT273-1: Appraise network architectures, models, topologies, and structures.
IT273-4: Design a TCP/IP-Based Network.
Respond to each of the Assignment requirements and submit all work to the Dropbox as a single file.
The Banana Tree Travel Agency is expanding from a single physical location to three physical locations distributed across the county to better serve the needs of their customers. Each of the new locations will have fifteen employees assigned there, and the headquarters will stay at the central location with twenty-five employees assigned there. In addition, there are ten employees who may work from any of the locations depending on needs during the week. Each employee will need to be assigned a cubicle with a computer in the main office area of the location or locations where they work. All employees also need to be able to access their work materials from any of the four computers in the customer relations area at each location and to be able to utilize the print/fax room at each location.
Propose a network design to support the needs of The Banana Tree Travel Agency following this move.
1. Complete the review questions:
2. For the client situation described in Discussion topic 1, use Microsoft Visio 2007 (installed in Unit 1) to generate a diagram for a proposed network topology. Write a 1-2 page proposal for the Corporation explaining why that design would best meet their needs
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25