In this project you will investigate the impact of a number of automobile engine factors on the vehicle’s mpg. The dataset auto-mpg.csv contains information for 398 different automobile models. Information regarding the number of cylinders, displacement, horsepower, weight, acceleration, model year, origin, and car name as well as mpg are contained in the file.
Perform some initial analysis and create visualizations using Tableau Public (reference will be available in week 9).
Create some visual plots and charts describing the data and information it is trying to give out.
Using the first 300 samples in the auto-mpg.csv, run a simple linear regression and multiple linear regression to determine the relationship between mpg and appropriate independent variable/(s). Report all the appropriate information regarding your regression.
1) Multiple R-squared
2) Adjusted R-squared
3) Complete Linear Regression equation
Maintain a log of above values for all models.
For the remaining 98 samples in the dataset, use your best linear model(s) to predict each automobile’s mpg and report how your predictions compare to the car’s actual reported mpg.
1) Residual Plot
As a part of submission, share the code and report explaining the research. You can submit your code by compiling the report on RStudio. Directions to save complete code on word / PDF file is as below.
RStudio -> File -> Knit Document / Compile Report -> Save as Word / PDF.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25