NFP project on American Red Cross
From your NFP entity's web site access the Annual report. List the names of the financial statements and highlights, including the relationship of revenue to expenses, and of assets to liablities. For the Net assets, describe the types. Statement of Financial Position. Statement of Activities. Functional Expenses?
Note: Search for Audited Financial Statements. This report may have more information than the annual report. You may find, in your search, the A – 133 audit. Statements of Financial Position, Statements of Activities, Statements of Functional Expenses, Statements of Cash Flows, Notes to the Financial Statements.
Search for Audited Financial Statements. This report may have more information than the annual report. You may find, in your search, the A – 133 audit. Statements of Financial Position, Statements of Activities, Statements of Functional Expenses, Statements of Cash Flows, Notes to the Financial Statements.
(1) Comments on the Schedule of Findings and Questioned Costs (from the A-133 Audit).
(2) Access the IRS form 990. What is the FYE date? Comment on page 1 presentation, financial information, comparing from this year to last year. Who signed the form and what was the date.
(3) Using the IRS form 990, what do you learn about compensation and the management of the NFP entity? This is usually in Part VII, Section A.
(4) Part VIII Revenue: what are the major funding sources?
(5) Part IX Functional Expenses: what are the major functional expenses?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25