1. Choose four articles on any practice management topic related to pet health insurance, medical records, inventory management, or financial transactions from any of the resources listed below. (You may have to complete free registration on these websites before you can review the resource or articles.)
https://www.cliniciansbrief.com/practice-solutions; the best way to find the types of articles needed for this project is to type Business into the search box and then select Articles from the drop-down window.
Todays Veterinary Business:
https://todaysveterinarybusiness.com/; you can locate articles by clicking Topics and then selecting business. You can also click on Past Issues or Current Issue to browse articles.
https://www.dvm360.com/; use the categories listed under the Business tab to find articles related to the above-mentioned topics
You are not limited to these websites. If you find additional resources (print or online publications) that you would like to use, you may. Be sure that they meet the requirements of the project and that they relate to the topics listed above. Projects that contain articles outside of the scope of this course / project will be returned ungraded and you will be required to make revisions before resubmitting the project.
2. Provide the following information regarding the articles youve chosen:
Name of Publication/Journal
Date of Issue
Title of Article
Author(s) of Article
URL (if this was a printed publication, you must scan a copy of the article and submit it with your project)
Summary of Article
Key Points made in the article
3. Evaluate the articles and resource overall by providing the information and answering the questions below. Remember when answering the questions that you are providing a detailed answer to support your evaluation of the articles.
Authority: Who is the author? Does the author list his or her occupation and credentials? If there are no credentials or other information listed about the author, youll need to do a little bit of research to find out more about him or her.
Affiliation: What company or organization sponsors the site? (Hint: Pay attention to the ads that you saw on the site!)
Currency: When was the information created or updated? Do you think this is the most current information? How might that information be different from the time the article was first published?
Purpose: What is the purpose of the site (inform, persuade, explain)?
Audience: Who is the intended audience? Remember that these articles are aimed at veterinary professionals, so you need to list the veterinary team members that would most benefit from this information.
Comparison: How does the information compare with other similar works? Does it seem to share the same opinion or give the same advice as other articles on the same topic? If not, how does it differ?
Conclusion: Is this site appropriate for research? Explain why you feel whether it is or is not. What makes it reputable or credible (or not)?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25