Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1. Understand the basic concepts and terminology used in Strategic Management. (Lo 1)
2. Understand the Corporation Social Responsibility (Lo 2).
3. Explain how executive leadership is an important part of strategic management (Lo 3)
· Question 1
Discuss the influence of globalization, social responsibility and environmental sustainability on strategic management of a corporation.
· Question 2
In what ways can a corporation’s structure and culture be internal strengths or weaknesses?
· Question 3
Discuss how executive leadership is an important part of a strategic management? Give examples from real market.
· Using the terminology developed in the course of strategic Management will be highly valued.
· Your answers MUST include at least 4 outside references (other than the slides and textbook) using a proper referencing style (APA).
· Using references from SDL will be highly valued.
Maximum number of words: 1500
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25