The article should cover the 5 A’s are Assumption, Agree, Argue, Aspire and Apply
You will use the 5 A’s Protocol and will select and report on a newsworthy article that explores concepts, issues, research, events associated with health issues and conditions of infants/toddlers, or early intervention laws, programs, services, and issues related to infants/toddlers with special needs and or/special education. This event must have occurred no more than 12 months prior (so, within the past year). Current events must be found from a reliable media source (i.e. newspaper, news website, medical journal, educational magazine, etc.)
Be sure to include a link to the article or an uploaded copy of the article.
1. ◦ What assumptions does the author of the text hold? For example, does the author assume the readers have limited understanding of the topic, and provides definitions, graphics, etc.? Does the author assume the readers are parents, teachers, health professionals, based on the tone and/or language used in the article, etc.?
◦2. What do you agree with in the text?
◦3. What do you want to argue with in the text? If there is nothing with you disagree, you may instead ask the author questions or describe something you might want to explore further about the topic discussed. Do not just write, “I agree with everything…”
4. What parts of the text do you aspire to? For example, what teaching practices would you aspire to implement as a result of what was discussed in your article? Or, what policies would you like to change as a result? What do you aspire to change or grow about your own teaching philosophy as a result of the article?
5. How can you apply the concepts from this text in your own teaching and/or learning?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25