Let's evaluate postscripts (aka the "P. S.") in some letters. In Exercise 10.4 on page 331, evaluate the four postscripts in the assignment and send your assessments to me.
Will they motivate readers to read the whole message if readers turn to them first? Do they create a strong ending for those who have already read the message?
"10.4 Evaluating P.S.’s
Evaluate the following postscripts. Will they motivate readers to read the whole message if readers turn to them first? Do they create a strong ending for those who have already read the message?
1. P.S. It only takes one night’s stay in a hotel you read about here, one discounted flight, one budget-priced cruise, or one low-cost car rental to make mailing back your Subscription Certificate well worth it.
P.P.S. About your free gift! Your risks free subscription to CONSUMER REPORTS TRAVEL LETTER comes with are markable 314-pagebookasaFREEGIFT.
2. P.S. Help spread the tolerance message by using your personalized address labels on all your correspondence. "And remember, you will receive a free Teaching Tolerance magazine right after your tax-deductible contribution arrives.
3. .P.S. Every day brings more requests like that of Mr. Agyrey Kwakey—for our “miracle seeds.” And it’s urgent that we respond to the emergency in Malaysia and Indonesia by replanting those forests destroyed by fire. Please send your gift today and become a partner with us in these innovative projects around the world.
4. P.S. Even as you read this letter, a donated load of food waits for the ticket that will move it to America’s hungry. Please give today"
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25