Note: In this assignment, Pick one of the articles below and write a summary using PECO. of the week the Articles below in an APA format. The length of the paper is 1 to 2 pages.
When reading an article use the PECO to analyze the paper:
· P – Population being study
· E – Exposure (what)
· C – Control
· O- outcome
The article references are as follow:
Bénet, T., Régis, C., Voirin, N., Robert, O., Lina, B., Cronenberger, S., & … Vanhems, P. (2012). Influenza vaccination of healthcare workers in acute-care hospitals: a case-control study of its effect on hospital-acquired influenza among patients. BMC Infectious Diseases, 1230. Available through Monroe College Medline database.
Ellis, H. (2008). John Snow: early anaesthetist and pioneer of public health. British Journal Of Hospital Medicine (London, England: 2005), 69(2), 113. Available through Monroe College Medline database.
Or search for an article that discussed Epidemiology Study issues.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25