, each evaluating a different type of government intervention into the market economy, which may be one of those presented in The Economics of Public Issues
Position Paper Assignment Instructions
Students will prepare three position papers, each evaluating a different type of government intervention into the market economy, which may be one of those presented in The Economics of Public Issues, but may also be one of the student’s own choosing. Each paper should be adequately focused, examining a specific intervention rather than a broad class of interventions such as “regulation” or “taxation.” The goal of these assignments is to help students go beyond simply stating an opinion, and to learn to evaluate government intervention using the tools provided in this class. Therefore, in each, students should use sound economic theory and Christian ethics to evaluate a specific government action and develop a position on that action that is supported by scholarly literature.
· Each paper should be at least 1,200 words, but no more than 1,600 words.
· The title page and references section do not count toward the word count.
· The assignment should be in APA format.
· An abstract is not required with the APA-7 “Student Version.”
· Each paper must have at least two scholarly references from the economics literature that are 10 years old or newer. Books assigned for this class, regardless of copyright date, may be used to satisfy this requirement.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25