1. Complete the required Major Case Analysis on the NFL Rooney Rule
The write-up is limited to 12-15 double-spaced pages, not including a title page and exhibits (include as appendices)
The Case Analysis is about the Rooney Rule in the NFL and how the NFL is having issues implementing the rule.
The company I chose is the NFL and their issue implementing the Rooney Rule. The National Football League is a major U.S. professional football organization, founded in 1920 in Canton, Ohio as the American Professional Football Association. The Rooney Rule, adopted in 2003 for head coaches and expanded in 2009 to include general manager jobs and equivalent front-office positions, the rule — named after Dan Rooney, Pittsburgh Steelers chairman and onetime head of the league’s diversity committee — mandates that an NFL team must interview at least one minority candidate for open jobs. The rule, however, has two flaws: the temptation to substitute bogus interviews in place of a search for real diversity, and assistant coaching positions, a crucial step to head-coaching jobs, are not under the umbrella, just recently women have been added under the rule.
The NFL can’t mandate hires but they can utilize the Rooney Rule for equity, which affords the league fairness but also fosters new ideas that lead to better football. The Rooney Rule looks like it is being utilized to just check a box for diversity’s sake, leading to the same number of minority coaches today as when the rule was implemented in 2003, only three.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25