Before you begin your Week 2 assignment, download the ENG315 Scenarios file linked in this assignment and review the four scenarios. Review the facts in the scenario of your choice and keep these elements in mind as you compose your email in response to it. Remember, the focus of this assignment is to acknowledge the issue within your chosen scenario and send a request, via email, to arrange a discussion of the issue.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. Use the format provided in Figure 5A in the BCOM text as a template for this assignment. Please refer to the Templated Assignments Guidelines in the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course for assistance and information.
Review your work with the rubric/scoring guide before submitting your assignment to check that your work meets all the grading requirements.
Remember to run a spelling and grammar check on your document prior to submission. Check with your professor if you have additional questions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
· Zander is a top-performing industrial equipment salesperson for D2D. After three years of working with his best client, he receives a text message from Carlos, his direct manager, assigning him to a completely different account.
· Carlos has received complaints that Zander "gets all the good clients" and "is not a team player."
· Zander responds to the message and asks for a meeting with Carlos to discuss this change. Carlos responds with another text message that reads “Decision final. Everyone needs to get a chance to work with the best accounts, so it is fair. Come by the office and pick up your new files.”
· Moments later, Zander sends a text message to Sabrina, his regional manager and Carlos’s boss. It simply reads “We need to talk.”
· Chris, Savannah, and Tony work for Knowledge, Inc., a consulting firm. While on a conference call with Millennial Photography, an established client, the group discusses potential problems with a marketing campaign. Suni, lead photographer and owner, insists the marketing is working and changes are not needed.
· Chris reaches over to put Suni on mute but inadvertently pushes the wrong button. He immediately says to Savannah and Tony that the marketing campaign is not working and that “Suni should stick to taking pretty pictures.” Suni responds, “You know I can hear you, right?”
· Shannon shows up to work approximately five minutes late one morning, walking silently and quickly to punch in at the time clock near the front desk.
· Sarah, the front desk manager, says, "Good morning, Chris." Shannon punches in and heads into the shop to his desk. Sarah rolls her eyes, picks up the phone, and dials the on-duty manager to alert him that Shannon just arrived and should be reaching his desk at any moment.
· Liam works for the website division of SuperMega retail company. He receives an email late Friday afternoon indicating that a new computer will launch at the end of next June and it will be in high demand with limited stock. The three-page message also indicates that customers will be able to preorder the item 30 days before launch, according to the production company. Liam is asked to create a landing page for consumers who are interested in learning more about the product.
· By mistake, Liam sets up a page that allows customers to preorder product that afternoon, well in advance of the company authorized preorder period. Late Friday evening consumers begin to preorder the product.
· Arianna, vice president of product sales at SuperMega, learns of the error Saturday morning and calls Liam to arrange a meeting first thing Monday morning. Arianna explains to Paul on the phone that the company intends to cancel all of the preorders, and Liam responds that the company should honor the preorders because the error was internal and not the fault of consumers. After a heated exchange, Liam hangs up on Arianna when she insists that the preorders will be canceled because of Liam’s error.
© 2020 Strayer University. All Rights Reserved. This document contains Strayer University Confidential and Proprietary information and may not be copied, further distributed, or otherwise disclosed in whole or in part, without the expressed written permission of Strayer University.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25