The Corporation Techs’ current network consists of 1 web server (accessible by the public), 2 application servers, 2 database servers, 2 file and print servers, and 50 workstations. The web server runs Linux/Apache, the other servers run Microsoft Windows Server, and the workstations run Microsoft Windows. The network is connected through a series of switches, is not physically connected to other networks, and runs Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4). The network is protected by a single border firewall. The senior network architect, whom you work for directly, has verified the company’s business goals and has determined the features and functions required to meet those goals.
The senior network architect has asked you to create a network design that includes the following components:
§ Current infrastructure elements
§ A logical topology that separates the Accounting and Sales departments
§ Redundant communications
§ Justification for continuing with IPv4 or upgrading to IPv6
The senior network architect at Corporation Techs has informed you that the existing border firewall is old and needs to be replaced. He recommends designing a demilitarized zone (DMZ) to increase network perimeter security. He also wants to increase the security of network authentication, replacing the current username and password approach
As you are aware, many remote users will soon need access to the internal network and services. A remote access and virtual private network (VPN) plan is needed to connect it all together.
The senior network architect has asked you to create the plan that will allow secure remote access to the internal network while preventing unauthorized access. He specifically requested that all information transferred between remote users and the organizational servers be protected against snooping.
You are ready to create and submit a final network design and plan to the senior network architect, who will present it to senior management and other decision makers.
For this part of the project, perform the following tasks:
1. Create a final network diagram that includes the basic diagram and all relevant network enhancements.
2. Create a professional report that includes content from each draft report. Include details for all relevant information, persuasive justification for your recommendations, and methods to measure the success of each major network enhancement. Include a 1- to 2-page executive summary.
3. Use simple, clear language that primary stakeholders (non-IT) can understand easily.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25