In Discussion 1 we will be exploring the foundation of our American system of government including its democratic principles and the basic philosophy underlying the US Constitution.
To help you formulate an answer, be sure to review the Exploration for this Module, and Chapter 2 of your e-text, on The Constitution.
Outcomes 1, 2, 3
criteria: 1. All parts of the original discussion questions are answered; several reasons or examples are provided in support of the response; the initial post is a minimum of 150 words or more.
2. The student demonstrated an excellent understanding of the concepts in the module; at least 3 textbook and/ or lecture concepts were incorporated and cited in their responses.
3. Writing represents correct college-level English, grammar, spelling, and punctuation throughout the discussion, and APA citation is correct.
here's how to cite the video for the module exploration: Films Media Group. (2010). The Constitution and foundations of government. Films On Demand. Retrieved October 10, 2021, from https://fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?wID=151823&xtid=39964.
Link to video to help with this discussion: <iframe height='530' frameborder='0' style='border:1px solid #ddd;' width='660' src='https://ccco.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://fod.infobase.com/OnDemandEmbed.aspx?token=39964&wID=151823&plt=FOD&loid=0&w=640&h=480&fWidth=660&fHeight=530' allowfullscreen allow="encrypted-media"> </iframe>
if this one doesn't work in your URl, try this one: https://ccco.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?wID=151823&xtid=39964
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25