In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following competencies:
You are a community outreach coordinator at your local law enforcement agency. The department has undertaken an initiative to reach out to diverse populations in your community. There is always a need in your community for support toward becoming a citizen; numerous recent immigrants, resident aliens, and documented immigrants could benefit from a outreach materials that explain how the criminal justice system works in the United States. You have been given the task of creating outreach materials for this initiative. The materials you’ll create for this project are specific to the three main components of the U.S. justice system and how they work together.
Your initiative needs professional materials to support it. Create one or more relevant products that address all of the required elements:
To complete this project, you must submit the following:
For this initiative, choose the format that works best for you. Please note there is no requirement related to the way you show your knowledge, as long as you meet the rubric requirements by following the directions.
We have created the following optional template to aid you in completing this project:
If this do not meet your educational preferences, please consider the following:
If you choose from the above list, make sure your format can include all of the rubric requirements explained in detail in the Directions section.
The following resource(s) may help support your work on the project:
This website can be used to easily make an interactive timeline.
This website can be used to easily make an infographic or visual.
[To complete this template, remove all bracketed text and insert your own content.]
The Court System
[Explain how law enforcement functions. Answer the following questions:
· What are the different law-enforcement agencies at different levels?
· What are the jurisdictions of different levels of law enforcement?
· How do law-enforcement officers apply discretion?]
[Explain how the court systems function. Answer the following questions:
· What are the different court systems in the United States?
· What are the jurisdictions of the different court systems in the United States?
· How might a case progress through the courts? Include different possibilities—for example, plea bargain, adjudication, appeals.]
The Corrections System
[Explain how the corrections system functions. Answer the following questions:
· How do different operating methods of corrections systems in the United States function? Address the following operating methods:
· Public vs. private
· Local, state, federal
· What are the jurisdictions of the different corrections systems in the United States?
· How can professionals in corrections apply discretion?]
[Explain how the components of the criminal justice system function together. Answer the following question: How do the components fit together chronologically?]
[Explain how the three components of the criminal justice system use technology to promote transparency with the public.]
[Include any references in APA format.]
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25