Read the AMA Statement of Ethics. The code identifies six “ethical values” – honesty, responsibility, fairness, respect, transparency, and citizenship.
Provide an example from any organization to illustrate the application of one sub-point found under each of the ethical values. You can use different organizations to illustrate each one of the values or use the same organization to illustrate all of the values – it’s up to you. For example, under the ethical value of “Honesty,” one point is “We will stand behind our products if they fail to deliver their claimed benefits.” An example of this ethical value in practice is the National Home Warranty Program for new home buyers. Within the first five years, they will repair major structural defects if the new home was built by one of the builders who belongs to this program. This is an ethical practice because it ensures the value of honesty is upheld and because it ensures the homes offer value and durability.
(I made the connection between the code, industry practice, and the theory learned in the course. You need only provide one example in practice for each major value indicated, not for every sub-point under each value. )
Below please find the marking criteria:
1. Proper report format. Papers must be typed, double-spaced (or 1.5 line spaced), and complete with pages numbers, title page, and headings.
2. Completeness and appropriateness of examples. Be specific with your examples rather than too general. Name the organization, provide the specific example of the value in practice, and indicate how it is communicated to customers.
3. Draw a concluding sentence for each section indicating how the example exemplifies the value. Connect the practice with some of the theory learned in the course.
4. Use proper citation. Be sure to use proper format to cite your material – both the material taken from our textbook and material gained from your research, like company web pages. Use one of the following methods of citation: MLA, APA, Chicago Manual of Style, Council of Biology Editors.
Word Count: 1000-1500
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25