Please write out the questions and use complete sentences for your answers. For sources other than the textbook, make sure they are credible and provide the citations with the applicable question.
1. What is the main differences of statutory law and case law.
2. Provide a current example of a business demonstrating social responsibility.
3. Describe the differences between mediation and arbitration.
4. How do administrative agencies impact businesses?
5. Which U.S. Constitutional law effects businesses the most? Why?
6. Analyze 2 differences between civil and criminal laws.
7. Explain 2 types of legal damages and 2 types of equitable damages.
8. In August 2019, Adam Sanders wanted to lease an apartment in Paramus, New Jersey for 2 years, while he attended legal studies classes at BCC. He found a great place near the school and made a verbal agreement with the landlord to pay $950 per month for 24 months beginning September 1, 2019. In January 2020, the landlord told Adam that he was increasing the rent to $1500 a month. Can Adam enforce the original agreement to pay $950 a month? Why or why not.
9. Aunt Luisa offers her niece, Elizabeth, $ 25,000 if she promises not to use any illegal drugs while she is attending college. Has a binding contract been formed? Why?
10. Gary Jones was an employee of ABC Corporation for 25 years. John Smith, the president of ABC told Gary that since he was an excellent employee, the company will give him a bonus of $15,000 when he retires. Two years later, Gary retires but does not receive the bonus. Was John Smith's offer enforceable? Why?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25