Human Behavior Theory Paper (Please look at attachments )
Due on May 3, 2021
The purpose of this paper is for you to demonstrate your ability to apply theories from class to your own life and explore how you have developed some understanding of origins of your own behaviors and beliefs.
To begin this self-exploration paper, choose one of the following developmental stages in your life: (Young Adulthood)
– Emerging adulthood
– Young adulthood
– Middle adulthood
A. Describe how your physical and social development fit, or did not fit, the developmental milestones that we read about in our required readings associated with the stage that you selected. Use stories and describe major events and other sources of significant influences such as people to explain. Cite the reading source (e.g., textbook and or articles) and apply the source(s) to explain what you write.
B. Next, apply two of the theories that we studied this semester to explain what was happening in your life during the developmental stage that you chose to review. Support and cite your points with the content from our reading.
C. Finally, explore and explain how the developmental period in your life that you chose to explore has influenced your current identity. Consider your gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, socioeconomic experiences and/or racial and ethnic identities as applicable. Again, support and cite with content from our reading.
The information you provide about yourself is entirely confidential. My evaluation of your paper will be based on:
· The completeness of your paper
· Your apparent understanding of two of the theories of human development
· The extent to which your paper reflects the themes and concepts studied in this course
· Your critical analysis of your development during one stage of your life as a human being
· The quality of your writing, organization, and mechanics
· Correct use of APA formatting – be sure to organize your paper using APA headings. An abstract is NOT required.
Use your textbook and other content from our course readings to complete this assignment. You DO NOT and should not use other sources.
The paper should be approximately 5-6 pages in length. Do not forget to use full APA formatting!
Rubric Grading Key
Unacceptable: Does not follow instructions or is unable to demonstrate basic knowledge of
concepts. Does not use APA format, has excessive spelling mistakes, and is unable to use basic
rules of grammar.
Novice: Follows basic instructions but does not show creativity in thinking about the
assignment. Is able to explain the basic concepts of theories or knowledge but is not able to
apply them to a case. Attempts to use APA format, but with significant errors. Writing includes
grammatical mistakes but student generally demonstrates knowledge of use of written language.
Making progress: Students are progressing in their ability to “think outside the box” and
apply theories and concepts. Work demonstrates improvement above previous written work.
Competent: Work demonstrates satisfactory knowledge of course material and student is able
to apply the concepts to the assignment. All requested information is provided and student is
generally able to use APA formatting. The work was turned in without significant grammatical
or spelling errors.
Superior: Demonstrates truly superior knowledge of course material and shows the ability to
critically think and apply the knowledge to the assignment. Student has gone “above and
beyond” in completing the assignment. APA formatting is strictly followed and grammatical
mistakes are not present. Less than three evident “typos.”
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25