DUE Sunday at midnight
Case Study – (Page 653 plus supplemental handouts from Instructor)
Collective Bargaining at Magic Carpet Airlines
Read the Magic Carpet Airlines case study. Prepare an analysis of the case study that addresses the following objectives:
1. What did the union do to prepare for negotiations? What additional sources of information might it have used?
2. What were the union's primary objectives?
3. What were the union's strategies? Were they reasonable?
4. What were the company's goals?
5. What were the company's strategies?
Conclusions must be well reasoned and supported with at least 5 citations from the course readings. The analysis should be a minimum of 750 words in APA format, excluding the title page and references. Be sure to follow the guidelines outlined in the grading rubric below.
· Prepare a quality, substantive paper that addresses the objectives of the assignment and the expectations set forth in the grading rubric.
· A minimum of 750 words.
· Use APA format – Refer to APA Style and the Online Writing Center resources in Academic Resources for guidance on paper and citation formatting.
o Conclusions must be well reasoned and supported with at least 5 citations from the course readings
o All external cited sources must have been published within the 5 years.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25