1) research Japan data population. Include a website link for the site you are using for the data. (try cia.gov and the united nations)
2) Research on the internet and find the population data for 1900, 1950, 2000, and 2020 (or the most recent)
3) Graph that data (now this can be by hand, or using a spreadsheet like excel. The x –axis is year. The y-axis is population number) Include a title, and LABEL ALL AXES!
4) If possible, find the values for Japan birth rate, and country death rate, emigration and immigration.
5) Use the formula Population growth = Per capita Birth rate x # of individuals
and try to calculate the Population growth for Japan.
6) Using your graph, estimate which age structure your country fits.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25