1. Select an economic case that affected or lead to the creation of a policy. This could be a domestic or international case study. If you are unsure of a case study at the beginning of the semester, begin researching economic principles and its effect on policy. You are welcome to refer to the previous Short Writing Assignments as a guide for your final project. a) Your project must identify a social phenomenon and a policy (or policies, if you decided to compare different policies with each other) that addresses the phenomena. How was the policy adopted? How was it implemented? Is there a big difference between the adoption and implementation process? For this requirement, you should think of the models of policy process we discussed throughout the semester. b) Identify the economic benefits and costs prior to the adoption (or amendment) of your selected policy. Be sure to also include tangible and intangible factors (you do not have to measure the factors, but you should be able to identify them appropriately in your project) c) Identify the positive and negative externalities of the adopted policy. Who were the stakeholders? Who was primarily affected? How has this policy affected public well-being? d) Your project should offer multiple perspectives that would explain the benefits, costs, and externalities of your topic. What were the conflicting ideas/proposals? What would you propose that would merge the conflicting ideas and proposals to meet half-way? e) Take a stance on whether or not you think your selected policy is a success or failure. Provide examples to explain your stance. 2. You should have at least five scholarly sources (peer reviewed) for your final paper. 3. Your final paper should be between 15 – 20 pages in length (APA, double spaced) 4. You should apply the economic and public administration theories and principles learned throughout the semester to your project.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment?
Order here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25